WarnerMedia's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Application Developer - HyperionLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 173652BR Apply Now
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Application Developer - Hyperion participates in coding, testing, implementation, and/or support of software applications and may create system documentation based on direct user requirements.
- Development and implementation of the applications for business based on identified requirements.
- Support day-to-day activities including ad-hoc production support calls and requests across all client areas.
- Under the direction or general guidance of other developers, code and modify simple applications using programming tools.
- Document all code using standard forms and procedures, adhering to all naming conventions.
- Directly work with business users and Tier 2/3 support teams and/or systematically analyze production issues.
- Engagement with the IT counterparts throughout the Systems Development Life Cycle to deliver solutions.
- 2 years relevant experience implementing Hyperion Planning / Essbase / EPMA and HFM and multidimensional databases or and ERP application.
- Basic understanding of network systems hardware and software practice and technology.
- Exposure to platforms such as UNIX, Windows, or other operating systems.
- Must have strong interpersonal and group communication skills with experience in working within a mid-sized project team.
- Must be able to customize communication style based on the other person and his/her affiliation.
- Ability to translate business and technical terms easily when conveying information across financial client teams and IT teams.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle, practices, and methodology.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills.
- Good Understanding of change control management and production support processes.
- Functional background including finance and accounting experience is a plus.
- Media related industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent technical experience.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS