Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
App Implementation ManagerLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 166955BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
[adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, FilmStruck, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, Super Deluxe, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
The Application Implementation Manager is an exciting position, providing overall guidance for analytics instrumentations. The Instrumentation AIM is responsible for providing technical direction for implementing digital analytics across Turner's brands and helping to define data collection strategy and best practices for Turner. This leadership role will manage a team of Instrumentation Consultants who are subject matter experts in digital analytics.
- This role will oversee all of Turner's domestic instrumentation efforts, including overall process management, gathering requirements, providing technical documentation, providing analysis for troubleshooting and reporting
- Provide analytics and instrumentation expertise to team, serving as escalation point for Implementation Consultants and brands
- Own and proactively manage Product and Research relationships for brands
- Manage a team of 6-10 domestic Instrumentation Consultants responsible for delivering data collection solutions for Turner's digital products
- Drive adoption of corporate instrumentation standards across domestic brands
- Partner with Instrumentation QA and Instrumentation dev teams to establish consistent vision, best practices and solutioning across the team
- Escalation coverage and troubleshooting during major tent pole events
- Maintain and communicate out analytics roadmap
- Participation in Corporate Data Governance
- 3+ years hands-on management of functional or technical staff
- 5+ years in Data Strategy, Instrumentation and/or Digital Analytics fields
- Must have experience with web and mobile analytics development, analysis and processes, with a preference for Adobe Analytics and Conviva
- Experience with digital marketing tools and digital media analytics including Nielsen and comScore toolsets and methodologies
- Demonstrable knowledge of Agile methodologies and concepts such as sprints and user stories (agile certifications preferred)
- Use of collaboration, project management and business tools (Confluence, Jira or similar)
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS