Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Analytics Lead DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 168158BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
As a technologist at Turner, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, FilmStruck, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, Super Deluxe, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports – which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans whenever and where ever they want it.
Are you up for technical challenges? The Lead Instrumentation Developer will lead the design and development of analytics instrumentation solutions across Turner's domestic and international brands. The solutions will include SDKs, services and tools that facilitate the accurate and consistent collection of a broad set of data, originating from numerous internal and external systems, and integrate with consumer applications on web, mobile and connected device platforms. This leadership role within the Instrumentation development team will collaborate with other technical teams on broad data solutions, and work with stakeholders in brand and Corporate Research, Product development and QA.
- Design and architect solutions that integrate into consumer applications to collect and report data analytics
- Develop solutions across multiple web, mobile and connected device platforms, utilizing native toolsets and languages
- Participate in cross-functional teams in Agile process to continuously build, deploy and manage SDK and service products
- Work with Research and technical stakeholders to analyze needs and develop requirements
- Provide documentation and support to Brand and 3rd party developers as they integrate the Instrumentation solutions throughout their development iterations
- Acquire and maintain expertise in critical vendor Analytics systems
- Partner with QA to establish best practices for testing applications with Instrumentation solutions, including automation
- Coach team members
- Degree in computer science or related field, 5+ years' experience in software engineering or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of full life cycle software development experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Thorough knowledge of ECMAScript 6+
- Thorough knowledge of mobile and connected device development tools and languages, including Xcode and Objective-C, and Eclipse and Java
- 2+ years of Analytics implementation experience
- Experience developing web services and RESTful API's
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Good interpersonal skills, and written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Adobe Analytics
- Segment or mParticle
- AWS and Cloud technologies
- Tag Management Systems
- Automated build tools
- Automated test tools
- React and React Native
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS