Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
Advanced QA Analyst_Broadcast MediaLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 171056BR Apply Now
We are part of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more!
See what it’s like to work here! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
We are looking for an Advanced QA Analyst to join a team of smart, fun, self-motivated technologists who are dedicated to building superior products for TBS and TNT Digital properties. Our products provide the public a variety of content, ranging from original programming to live sports, and provide our editorial teams the tools necessary to create their desired user experience. The Advanced QA Analyst responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions for both CMS systems and consumer facing products.
- Work closely with the brand team and developers to understand system and business requirements
- Review and analyze functional requirements and design, translate them into test cases, and prepare a detailed test plan utilizing knowledge of the functional application
- Develop and maintain test plans, test scripts and test results
- Plan, prioritize and execute new feature and regression tests
- Participate in project standups, sprint planning meetings and other Agile ceremonies
- Facilitate conversations to resolve testing quality issues with architects and the development team to closure of issues with consensus
- Three to five years of QA experience, including in-depth testing of CMS platforms
- Experience testing native apps during development cycles, including iOS, Android, AppleTV, FireTV and Roku
- Experience in cross-browser and cross-device testing on web
- Experience in writing test plans, test cases for digital data-based applications
- Experience with test management and defect tracking systems
- Experience with open-source test automation frameworks and tools
- Ability to work under pressure with aggressive deadlines and prioritize projects
- Experience using Charles Proxy and Test Rail
- Experience writing automated test scripts
- Experience testing video, ads and analytics
- Ability to construct basic SQL statements
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for WorkingMothers
- An in-houselearning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS