Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Administrative Assistant, ResearchLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 171870BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
WarnerMedia Entertainment Research & Insight is seeking a skilled and motivated Executive Administrative Assistant to support the team.
- Manage the schedule of the VP and Sr. Director, including scheduling meetings within required parameters and understanding the business, projects, people, and issues in order to best prioritize calls, meetings and visits
- Make complex travel arrangements and effectively organize travel plans
- Complete expense reports and track payments/invoices
- Field/direct phone calls appropriately
- Build effective working relationships with a large number of contacts inside and outside the company (internal partners, external vendors, etc)
- Assist in the planning and execution of internal and external events and initiatives
- Handle administrative duties as assigned, including but not limited to: making copies, sending packages, maintaining filing systems and contact lists
- Handle confidential information and maintain a professional presence at all times
- Responsible for building and submitting daily programming line-up information to Nielsen
- Distribute daily ratings reports
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of administrative or entertainment industry experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Ability to handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Individual should be flexible, dependable, and results-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively (written & verbal) with staff at all levels
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS