Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Administrative Assistant - Bleacher Report Live (Temporary)Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 168704BR Apply Now
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through Team Stream™, the top-rated smartphone and tablet app.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
This role will support the Bleacher Report Live Team and goes beyond the traditional administrative tasks. Given the level of deliverables required, this position is a critical component of the productivity output for the Product and Digital functions.
- Managing the flow of all internal and external communications, strategically planning and prioritizing the calendar of meetings, activities, interfacing with both internal and external clients to create the highest return on time spent, managing the schedule to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Work closely with the offices of the COO, SVP, VP & GM to ensure key activities and requests happen in a timely manner.
- Proactively work with leadership team to plan team events and meetings. - Ability to help coordinate executive calendars.
- Coordinate all aspects of catering for designated B/R Live team events.
- Ability to coordinate onsite visitors, VIP clients etc. that may include booking conference rooms and arranging food and beverages etc.
- Coordinate office & studio tours.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Work to understand the business to readily determine whether or not to accept a meeting request, or to know to request more information regarding the meeting request.
- Request contact information of meeting attendees for the team to be prepared for future communication.
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior managers.
- Plan appointments and events.
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients.
- Maintain Concur Expense reports.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Manage phone calls and emails.
- Respond promptly to managers' queries.
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Proven work experience as administrative-assistant or similar role.
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems.
- Experience using office.
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person).
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS