Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Ad Sales Intern - Summer 2019Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 168084BR Apply Now
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist and learn from our Sales Assistants and Sales Planners in all aspects of the order process (new orders, revisions, billing etc...) as well as all other account specific tasks assigned by Account Executives or VP.
- Responsible for helping with administrative duties assigned by the Planners, Account Executives or VP.
- Assist Account Executives with preparing assets, developing sales collateral, and gathering materials for meetings.
- Schedule time with each member of the team to shadow and learn more about a career in Ad Sales.
Qualifications: - Candidates should be undergraduate students who are entering their junior or senior years and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- All students must remain enrolled in school for the entire length of the program
- Dates: early June - mid August (TBC)
- The program will run for ten weeks
- This is a paid opportunity
- Students are expected to work normal business hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm / 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (depending on business needs)
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS