Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
3D ApprenticeLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172567BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Here's the pitch: 1. You come to work 2. You do cool work for our network partners 3. You have some fun in the process 4. Oh yeah, we pay you for that! 5. Got bad teeth or a hammer toe? The gig comes with benefits!!
Now the "official" pitch: The Turner Studios Apprenticeship program is a two-year program geared to grow talent who dream of making magic and have a passion to pursue a career as a 3D Artist.
- The 3D Apprentice will gain additional core experience; they will develop knowledge of visual effects production and motion graphics workflows.
- There will be an extensive focus on the utilization of the Maya and Vray, Substance Painter and Adobe Creative Cloud, (specifically Photoshop and After Effects).
- Candidates should have experience with the foundations of 3D design essentials, such as:
- A basic understanding of animation in Maya
- Modeling In Maya and 3D Studio Max
- Shading in Substance Painter and Vray
- A good eye for lighting and design details
- A general understanding of compositing
- A general understanding of Houdini simulations is a plus.
- Demo reel of current work required
- Relevant experience, television post-production preferred
- Solid Maya generalist skills
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud tools
- Posses a strong work ethic
- Able to perform under very tight deadlines
- Meticulous organization and categorizing skills
- Ability to prep material per an designer's instructions
- Ability to work with a team
- Self-motivated/ Takes initiative / Intuitive
- Time management skills
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS