CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Senior ProducerLocation United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi Job ID 157537BR Apply Now
The successful candidate will be an experienced journalist capable of identifying, writing and producing engaging stories in different formats across mobile, web and social platforms as CNN extends its digital footprint across the Middle East.
The Senior Producer will be able to move fluidly between CNN’s breaking news coverage and longer, more distinctive reporting and feature projects.
- Deep knowledge and interest in the Middle East
- Strong editorial judgement and ability to identify unique angles
- Fluent in English (fluency in Arabic highly desired)
- Strong writer capable of pushing the boundaries of creative, digital storytelling
- Solid understanding of journalistic practices, ethics and media law
- Strong knowledge of how digital audiences consume news on mobile, social and other digital platforms
- Needs to be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and an ability to liaise with other teams (e.g. newsgathering, digital video, digital graphics etc)
- Some management experience desirable
- Should know how to use metrics and be comfortable with setting longer-term editorial strategies.
Location: Abu Dhabi/London